The call for talks has now closed
We would like to thank everyone that submitted a proposal. Submissions are being reviewed, speakers & sessions will be announced by mid-May.
Accumulo Summit is an event for the Apache Accumulo community to get together to advance Accumulo and share knowledge. Engineers, architects, and business leaders are encouraged to present to share your experiences or to present a topic that would be of interest to the Apache Accumulo community.
Talks must be submitted before May 1st.
We are looking for presentations that cover any of the following suggested topics:
- Accumulo use cases and business cases (government or non-government)
- Accumulo integration with other systems
- Interesting or novel schema design
- Interesting or novel usage of Accumulo-specific features, such as visibility labels, iterators
- Accumulo best practices for usage or deployment
- Comparisons of Accumulo to other technologies
- Data science with Accumulo
- Tutorials geared towards beginners or advanced users
Talk Submission Form
If you have any questions about speaking at Accumulo Summit, or about the talk submission process,please contact email@example.com.